In the tables of unit's cost below, the amounts of resources and population needed to train the units are shown.
Rating in the table – is the cost of all resources for a certain unit. Server coefficient should be taken into account in further calculations.
The defence parameter of all troops equals 0 initially.


Carrier
Salary
RatingCapacity
1 0 8 0,1 3 25 2 78 50 (Knights:100 Monsters:100)
2 0 12 0,1 4 12 4 3 96 50 (Knights:100 Monsters:160)
3 0 15 0,1 5 6 1 4 110 50 (Knights:100 Monsters:200)
4 0 20 0,1 10 8 1 4 143 50 (Knights:100)

Warrior

Salary
Rating
1 2 - 3 10 0,2 5 60 10 185
2 4 - 6 15 0,3 7 67 8 15 320
3 6 - 8 25 0,4 10 12 15 25 493
4 10 - 12 30 0,4 15 15 20 25 645

Cavalry
Salary
Rating
1 3 - 4 15 0,2 13 85 15 268
2 5 - 7 25 0,4 19 31 25 453
3 8 - 10 35 0,6 26 42 2 35 656
4 10 - 12 40 0,6 35 45 3 35 728

Airborne
Salary
Rating
1 4 - 6 20 0,3 16 118 20 370
2 8 - 10 30 0,5 20 42 30 608
310 - 12 40 0,7 27 49 3 40 776
414 - 16 60 0,7 40 40 10 40 810

Archer
Salary
Rating
125 - 35 6 0,4 16 158 6 490
235 - 45 10 0,7 26 168 15 10 740
345 - 55 15 0,9 33 22 32 15 1013
450 - 60 15 0,9 35 25 35 15 1120

Healer
Salary
RatingResurrects
1 0 - 1 10 3,0 25 200 35 10 35601 (Elves:2)
2 1 15 4,6 35 300 45 15 51802 (Elves:3)
3 1 - 2 20 6,1 50 400 60 20 69103 (Elves:4)
4 1 - 2 20 6,1 60 450 70 20 78304 (Elves:5)

Mercenary

Salary
Rating
1 3 - 5 (Demons:5-7)1 0,1 75 1 75
2 5 - 7 (Demons:8-10)1 0,1 90 1 90
37 - 9 (Demons:11-13)1 0,1 105 1 105
48 - 10 (Demons:12-14)1 0,1 120 1 120

Mage
Salary
RatingDecreases damage from
Towers and Magic Towers
1 3 5 2,1 80 107 5 232710 (Drow:20)
2 4 10 2,9 118 150 10 326820 (Drow:40)
3 5 15 3,9 190 200 15 439030 (Drow:60)
4 8 20 3,9 250 0 0 250 15 550040 (Drow:80)


The attack and life parameters of monster units are the same as of players` units.

Carrier
Rating Capacity
1 25 0 0 0 2 1 100
2 25 0 0 0 3 1 160
3 1 0 0 0 4 1 200

Warrior

Rating
1 50 1 0 0 103
2 50 1 0 0 153
3 5 0 0 0 255

Cavalry
Rating
1 75 1 0 0 153
2 75 0 0 0 254
3 6 0 0 0 356

Airborne
Rating
1 100 1 0 0 203
2 100 0 0 0 306
3 7 0 0 0 407

Archer
Rating
1 100 1 0 0 6 4
2 100 0 0 0 107
3 10 0 0 0 1510

Healer
Rating
1 80 0 2 0 1028
2 50 0 3 0 1542
3 5 0 5 0 2070

Mercenary

Rating
1 10 0 0 0 11
2 10 0 0 0 11
3 1 0 0 0 11

Mage
Rating
1 80 0 0 1 522
2 50 0 0 1 1032
3 2 0 0 2 1544


The maximum reduction of the army salary is by 96%.
These 96% consist of:
80% of salary reduction with the help of the "Exchequer" science,
and 80% reduction of the rest 20% with the help of various Artifacts and Spells, which is 16% of common.
Thus, (-80%)+(-16%) = -96%.


EXAMPLE:

The army salary is 20000 Gold/hour. In case of the "Exchequer" science studied to the level 9, the salary is reduced by 80% (which is 20000-80%=4000).
Artifacts, Skills and Spells can maximally reduce the salary by 80% more. That is, 4000-80% = 800 - the end salary.

800 is also the result for 20000-96%.


See also:
Units Description
Units Training

Add new attachment

Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.

List of attachments

Kind Attachment Name Size Version Date Modified Author Change note
png
attack.png 1.0 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:35 Administrator
png
cavalry.png 1.8 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 11:29 Administrator
png
flyer.png 1.9 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 11:29 Administrator
png
gold.png 3.7 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:30 Administrator
png
grain.png 4.4 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:30 Administrator
png
healer.png 1.7 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 11:29 Administrator
png
health.png 1.0 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:35 Administrator
png
iron.png 1.2 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:30 Administrator
png
mage.png 1.9 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 11:29 Administrator
png
melee.png 2.0 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:38 Administrator
png
miner.png 1.9 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 11:29 Administrator
png
people_all.png 1.4 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:33 Administrator
png
range.png 1.7 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 11:29 Administrator
png
scavenger.png 1.9 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:37 Administrator
png
wood.png 4.1 kB 1 07-Sep-2010 10:30 Administrator
« This page (revision-66) was last changed on 26-Nov-2015 10:15 by Administrator