My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 15 Oct 2019, 06:13

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2019, 12:47 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 25 Mar 2016, 11:31
Posts: 7
five players punished for one day, for bot-hack? is this possible?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2019, 12:59 
Offline
Bodiless Spirit

Joined: 11 Nov 2017, 12:21
Posts: 1
Administration don t make anythink. It is impossibil to play in this condition, rest time and real money and administration don t do anytink.
Please to all real player to support Pintea.
I check now.. it is about 5 players who play to US server, one from him i see him last mounth are baned again... and administration give him one day ban for both-huck....isn t correct.
thank you all real player for support.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2019, 13:02 
Offline
Bodiless Spirit

Joined: 26 Mar 2016, 01:45
Posts: 1
As you can see, it is possible that once for the bot-hack they were forbidden on the portal.
You may want to use bot-hack as many players as possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2019, 18:33 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 369
Location: USA EST
pintea2016 wrote:
five players punished for one day, for bot-hack? is this possible?
"Bot-hack" is a blanket term which can include but does not necessarily mean "a bot was used to hack the game"...My guess is new ways to screen were added and these players possibly use a VPN to login to the game which may or may not be forbidden (haven't confirmed)

Wait wrote:
Administration don t make anythink. It is impossibil to play in this condition, rest time and real money and administration don t do anytink.
Please to all real player to support Pintea.
I check now.. it is about 5 players who play to US server, one from him i see him last mounth are baned again... and administration give him one day ban for both-huck....isn t correct.
thank you all real player for support.
Not sure what your point here is; "Impossible to play the game" or perhaps "impossible to play the way you do" ?
What do you mean "all real player to support Pintea" ? Support him in what? His question? His gameplay? His "realness" ?

"5 players who play to US server" - we all do
"Last month were banned" - It is possible to be banned temporarily and then banned again.
"Only one day for bot-hack" Yes, if they were literally hacking the game with a bot, then a more serious punishment is in order, but see above about blanket terminology.

drjustice wrote:
As you can see, it is possible that once for the bot-hack they were forbidden on the portal.
You may want to use bot-hack as many players as possible.
Yes, multiple or more serious offenses in the array of offenses that "bot-hack" can entail do indeed result in Blocked at Portal Indefinitely.

I don't understand what you mean by "you may want to use bot-hack as [much] as possible" ... to whom do you speak?\


But yes, unusual sight to see

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 09:42 
Offline
Master

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 100
ill just leave this here like reminder:

https://prnt.sc/pee8ss tiger984 banned for 1 day for using bot hack

https://prnt.sc/pee9iw tumaleks banned for 1 day for using bot hack

https://prnt.sc/pee9sb jackslater and vitnet banned for 1 day for using bot hack

https://prnt.sc/peea5m wtfviktr banned for 1 day for using bot hack. so, playing for them is based on using program or whatever that makes their playing in front of the others.

Wait, that player you are menitonig is player vitnet:

https://prnt.sc/peeb9t he was banned 3 weeks ago for stagged battle. https://prnt.sc/mk8b26 he was also banned for same thing in february this year

they will be present on this game until there is people like hexxus that justify their cheating. other players are pissed off for the reason and reconsidering staying here. and one more thing, players i mention here as users of bot hack were already banned before for the same thing. who play here for enough time and dont have short memory can say i am right.

_________________
https://prnt.sc/mhust4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 15:08 
Offline
Bodiless Spirit

Joined: 27 Jan 2015, 03:08
Posts: 3
manunited wrote:
ill just leave this here like reminder:

https://prnt.sc/pee8ss tiger984 banned for 1 day for using bot hack

https://prnt.sc/pee9iw tumaleks banned for 1 day for using bot hack

https://prnt.sc/pee9sb jackslater and vitnet banned for 1 day for using bot hack

https://prnt.sc/peea5m wtfviktr banned for 1 day for using bot hack. so, playing for them is based on using program or whatever that makes their playing in front of the others.

Wait, that player you are menitonig is player vitnet:

https://prnt.sc/peeb9t he was banned 3 weeks ago for stagged battle. https://prnt.sc/mk8b26 he was also banned for same thing in february this year

they will be present on this game until there is people like hexxus that justify their cheating. other players are pissed off for the reason and reconsidering staying here. and one more thing, players i mention here as users of bot hack were already banned before for the same thing. who play here for enough time and dont have short memory can say i am right.

Sorry but once a cheater always a cheater, you're waisting your time here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 18:42 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 369
Location: USA EST
Weren't Bad Company members just banned for multi boxing?

EDIT: ...and now they're back? Shouldn't they be permanent banned?

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2019, 22:10 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 90
unlike your comment about bot-hack being a blanket term, something which I think is frankly a load of c*ap Hexxus since a bot is a bot is a bot, multi-boxing does cover multiple things and if either of the 2 accounts from our clan that got the 1 day ban were in fact a true multi then I would have expected admin to permanently ban the account. all players on the server should be governed by the same rules. my guess as to what happened though is the 1 day ban was because of 1 player logging into the other players account in order to help with something. a stupid mistake that both of those accounts should have known better than to do :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2019, 14:52 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 369
Location: USA EST
FairyLite wrote:
unlike your comment about bot-hack being a blanket term, something which I think is frankly a load of c*ap Hexxus since a bot is a bot is a bot, multi-boxing does cover multiple things [...]
Have you ever even played on the Russian servers? How long have you been playing this game? How many ban terms have you seen?
This is why I doubt you know what encompasses "bot-hack"
Do you even know what multi-boxing is? If you do, pocket that, we'll come back to it below...

Then, what makes your comment override mine?
What have you provided that makes what I've said a "load of c*ap" while what you've put forth not? How is your comment "unlike" mine?
The only thing you've supported this with is saying that "bot means bot" ... and then saying "multi doesn't mean multi". Sense?

Then on top of that, you can accept that one term encompasses multiple things, but not the other... why is that?
Do you have some knowledge over mine or are you making guesses and assuming I'm wrong simply because we are enemies in-game?

Sometimes I wonder if you even read the things you write.

FairyLite wrote:
[...] if either of the 2 accounts from our clan that got the 1 day ban were in fact a true multi then I would have expected admin to permanently ban the account. all players on the server should be governed by the same rules. [...]
Yet you [all] have complained ad nauseam about seeing 1-3 day bans. Oh, but except when it's for your own team, that's just a misunderstanding -- right?
Come on, you literally contradict yourself in two consecutive ideas.

FairyLite wrote:
[...] my guess as to what happened though is the 1 day ban was because of 1 player logging into the other players account in order to help with something. a stupid mistake that both of those accounts should have known better than to do :roll: [...]
So which part of this multi-definition does this ban cover that isn't "real multi-boxing"?

You're trying to say that logging into each other's accounts (playing their account plus another account, aka playing multiple accounts) isn't considered multi-boxing?

Coming full-circle, how does "multi not mean multi" in this case? (your words)
Can you list some of the multiple things the term covers? (I can; I wonder if you can from experience and not just empty guesses)

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 01:53 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 90
apologies Hexxus. it seems I have given you more credit than I should have, was sure your knowledge of what a bot was would be greater than mine. my limited understanding is you have to find one of these programs, download it, install it and then set it up to do what you want it to. I do not see how someone could do this by mistake so imo admin permanently banning, which is the only ban I have seen for bot-hack, for an overt act to cheat the game is entirely appropriate. as for the Russian server, I have not played there. I am only fluent in English and playing on a server where I can not easily read the language holds no interest for me. not sure how this would even be relevant. are you implying that cheating is so rampant on the Russian server that admin had to come up with something other than a permanent ban for bot-hack or there would be no one left on that server? that is sad but not surprising to me considering how I have seen them play in the English games

as for the term multi-boxing I have seen it used both as temporary and permanent ban and personally have no problem differentiating between real players and bogus accounts set up with the sole purpose of gaining an unfair advantage in the game (like accounts radar, samka and kiloton that are used to pay tumalek's army or the mrpirog and service accounts that were in my area and used to provide certain players with hundreds more explorers than honest players could have).

Hexxus wrote:
FairyLite wrote:
[...] if either of the 2 accounts from our clan that got the 1 day ban were in fact a true multi then I would have expected admin to permanently ban the account. all players on the server should be governed by the same rules. [...]
Yet you [all] have complained ad nauseam about seeing 1-3 day bans. Oh, but except when it's for your own team, that's just a misunderstanding -- right?
Come on, you literally contradict yourself in two consecutive ideas.

this doesn't even make sense to me. you can not think admin contacted our clan and asked what we thought an appropriate ban would be, that is just silly. they (admin) decided on the 1 day ban. and if you are suggesting we should complain about the decision made, why would we? if you have concerns about admin's decision and think they got it wrong then it is up to you to contact them with your evidence/explanation

and no where in my first comment did I say those 2 accounts were innocent of multi-boxing. I am one of those players who does read the rules and am well aware of the fact that sharing a password, logging into someone else's account or logging into different accounts from the same device is not allowed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 04:01 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 20:19
Posts: 18
FairyLite wrote:
unlike your comment about bot-hack being a blanket term, something which I think is frankly a load of c*ap Hexxus since a bot is a bot is a bot, multi-boxing does cover multiple things and if either of the 2 accounts from our clan that got the 1 day ban were in fact a true multi then I would have expected admin to permanently ban the account. all players on the server should be governed by the same rules. my guess as to what happened though is the 1 day ban was because of 1 player logging into the other players account in order to help with something. a stupid mistake that both of those accounts should have known better than to do :roll:


As hexxus stated it might be that the term bot-hack is used for not allowed programs. Those players could have something open that affected the game but not intended to automate smth. For the multi-accs, there where 3 banned playes from BadC., so its more than just helping out once.

Id expect both punishment to be higher, but all we have is just guesses....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 04:15 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 90
there were 2 accounts, Elyssar and mortis

and you could be right ontariomoderate, maybe those players did have something open that affected the game. for some of us though it's a little hard to believe it only affected 5 players known for cheating


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 05:57 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 20:19
Posts: 18
Lynn was also in the same group, just further back in the ranking.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 12:56 
Offline
Master

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 100
first account tiger984 was banned for bot hack. that is the fact and who played in that time knows that. this account tiger984 is banned again for bot hack few days ago. that is his kind of playing this game, he doesnt know other way. and before him mannfred, facevalue, max1, gangster and cant remember who else. all them for same thing. not for multi account but for bot hack (BOT).

now there is new group of same cheaters who use that program or what is it for advantage against other players. alexosmi, borman, tankels, vitnet, tumaleks, jackslater, wrfviktr (i think this is his third time banning for bot hack, just other nick). and that is the fact.

and fact is only they are banned for same thing.

and they are revealed as cheaters when grail appear on server. other players need to organize and look whole map where grail is, and when they find it those bunch of cheaters are already on it. and i know administration banned them for bot hack because of grail.

but, like agios wrote, im just waisting time here, no one cares anymore

_________________
https://prnt.sc/mhust4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 14:07 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 369
Location: USA EST
FairyLite, I feel sorry for your team, you're incredibly dense. An intellect only rivaled by garden tools.
You insist on taking meanings from things that were never implied yet somehow are impossibly literal. It's a phenomenon scientists should study, you might get money for it.

Do you know what a VPN is? How computers work? What "hacking" is and what it is not?
Don't even bother answering, those are the last bits of this conversation I was going to venture into before I saw your response.

You give the impression that you are 14 and you try so, so hard to use phrasing that makes you sound like you have a good argument when that end is totally absent.
You constantly accuse me of poor reasoning while the fuel for your entire crusade is, "You don't know, I do." It wreaks of needing to be affirmed, maybe something you're missing in life.
You mention English fluency, but I think that only means you know how to speak/write a lot while saying very little.

There is no functional use in engaging with you further since you refuse to think before you write and blatantly attack something for being "not what you wanted to hear."
I apologize for exposing your faculties and I'm sure your team is too.

Cheers,
Good game.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019, 17:41 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 23 Sep 2013, 04:18
Posts: 13
Hexxus, sometimes I wonder, how deep have burried your head in the sand...
Or, is it in someone ass???
You know what players speak about, but still stand behind the asses you lick, which makes me think, you do the same cheating.
It's OK, this is just a game and everyone can stop playing - then your masters will focus on you, and your posts will be much different.
In fact, I recomend that all honest players stop playing the game, as it seems they are segregated. After that, you'll see the red butt of the monkey at the top of a palm tree. :D
As for playing in Russian servers: Yes, I've played there, and there's no diference. You perfectly know, don't you? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2019, 06:17 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 02:40
Posts: 42
because is sunday ....

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

it is easily for some people to excuse their failures by fault of other, even to assume their own mistakes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2019, 11:56 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 369
Location: USA EST
Unfortunately Morriddin, I'll have to bow out from our discussion (if one can even call it that, more like ramblings) as well. Nothing but leading implications and "white knight" framing for yourselves.
Coincidentally, it fits with Mermaid's post below:

mermaid wrote:
because is sunday ....

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

it is easily for some people to excuse their failures by fault of other, even to assume their own mistakes
I am not religious, but for this I will say, "Amen"

Cheers all, thanks Mermaid.
Good luck, good game!

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2019, 08:49 
Offline
Master

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 100
mermaid, god have nothing with this virtual world of gaming. make comparation of sport you like the most and you are on the one side, and on the other side are 10 proven cheaters.

when you write about "own righteousness", i think you talk to me, so i will respond: i always wrote exact nick names and not generally about whole clan (but it is not coincidance always those players come from clans like cccp, pride, theacountants, rip academy). we can put on paper clans and players banned from those clans and you can see relation is 95% for them using cheating and 5% rest). and those are old accounts and new one. i wrote above facts who, when and for what are banned. prove me wrong. you or their lawyer. were they banned before for using bot hack and are they banned again for same thing: facevalue, alexosmi, tankels, tiger, vitnet, tumaleks, jackslater, wtfviktr, mannfred, gangster, max1, bormanmoryak, CLOWN, inassgull, shamanmaster, mrpirog, service, viskas. all they were at least banned once forever for bot hack, come back again and banned again. when you and they lawyer answer me is this true or not we can continue conversation. so mermaid, hex, is every single nick i put here banned for bot hack?

_________________
https://prnt.sc/mhust4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2019, 12:11 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 02:40
Posts: 42
oh, manunited, God (Allah, Khrishna, The Primordial Force or however you want name Him) have everithing to do with everything
including the virtual world of gaming, including the hell
if He would be absent even in an atom, that mean He wouldnt be omnipresent and omnipotent
No, I didn't think of you, more, I could tell you that my first post was for all other 390 accounts registered, except you
because, even to spend my time hunting the illegittimacy of others, I prefere to use my time studying and learning from all it is around me
because I feal you like a person who live about the slogan ,,who isn't with me, he is against me"
because it is clear for me, we think on different waves, we live on a different vibration and you often missunderstand me
so, I prefere to stay away from you
but I would ask you few things:
- if your clan head ,,sell" the clan stindards to his friends from other clans, it is legal, but it is moral too?!(I think now of an another our clan head, not of baccheus)
- if your ally claim a half of a salt lake, in the name of your alliance, (and taking advantage of his strength, of course) it is legal, but it is moral too?!
- if, in the name of friendship and of alliance you loose a clan mate and a friend too, it is legal but it is moral too?!
- if your allyes take all the r5 and r6 around you, even they never clean the small ruins, it is legal, but it is moral too?!
- to copy the runic words from the other players' artifact ( without tell them at less ,,thanks", it is legal, but it is moral too?!
in romanian is a saying: ,, to see the girder from your eyes first and after the straw from others' eyes"
so, not take anything personal from me, because I don't think ever of you
good luck and good game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2019, 12:54 
Offline
Master

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 100
you don't have a clue what was happening on this server years ago. and that they were banned before forever for bot hack. and this is again. but i'm not willing to convince you in that, you have your story, i have mine. i'm talking about facts, you talk about god.

and yes, this game is polarized on 2 sides, us and them. and it was from begining of this server, and it is the same situation now. and it will always be. if you are with them and writing here trying to justify their behaving - you are against me, simple as that.

i watched them be banned for cheating once. i will see them again.

punto

_________________
https://prnt.sc/mhust4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2019, 13:10 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 02:40
Posts: 42
,,if you are with them and writing here trying to justify their behaving - you are against me, simple as that."


at a certain age, it happend to forget some things
so, would you please to show me at less one of my post where I trying to justify their behavior, or where I tell I am with them?
because I dont remember it and I feal ofended by your post
no, you dont like me not because I would be with them, or I would support them (I dont think they need my support)... you dont like me because I not support you, because I show you an other side of problem, a side that you not agree because it isnt in your advantage.
I understood it long time ago
that's why I prefere to stay away from you

it is a war game and, like in real life, a war never was won with crying and complains
a war allways was won with the sword in hand
if you, the men, cry and cry and never stop to cry and to complain, what we, the women, should do? to take the sword in our hands and to fight in your place?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: cheats in the game
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2019, 13:41 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 369
Location: USA EST
mermaid wrote:
,,if you are with them and writing here trying to justify their behaving - you are against me, simple as that."

so, would you please to show me at less one of my post where I trying to justify their behavior, or where I tell I am with them?
because I dont remember it and I feal ofended by your post
no, you dont like me not because I would be with them, or I would support them (I dont think they need my support)... you dont like me because I not support you, because I show you an other side of problem, a side that you not agree because it isnt in your advantage.
Mermaid, they do not want a discussion, or explanation, or anything less than what they want to hear.
They don't want to talk about cheating across the board, only if it involves their enemies. Obtuse and asinine.
You're right, it's amazing how much complaining can go on instead of team work and getting things done. Childish and unattractive.

"To all the wars I've come to know, it's punches pulled not towels thrown in."

Your post is like a breath of fresh air, thank you for your thoughtful perspective.
Even though we are not the same team, we can still have a proper exchange.
Cheers.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.425s | 14 Queries | GZIP : On ]