Post subject: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 02:30 
Esquire

1. brezhnev
2. XVW
3. vasiliyvd48
4. demon66
5. chapi

there was fat32 account too, but deleted.

all 5 of this accounts are esquires, more then 250M of faction, 0 xp of hero, 0 ruins killed. some of them are in CCCP clan.

also, lucky6 is in clan S N G, 7 players, not one of accounts have killed any ruin, dont have hero xp or army (except lucky6).

they cheat so obvious because administration let them to do that.

edit: player pijik too, same situation: 0 ruins, 0 xp, 256M of faction. and this is not stagged battles, this is some kind of bot, there is no way esquire get 250M of faction for 1 day

Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2018, 17:21 

manunited wrote:
and this is not stagged battles, this is some kind of bot, there is no way esquire get 250M of faction for 1 day
Wouldn't the faction rating be gained by staged battles though? How else is it gained?

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2018, 04:19 
Esquire

Hexxus wrote:
manunited wrote:
and this is not stagged battles, this is some kind of bot, there is no way esquire get 250M of faction for 1 day
Wouldn't the faction rating be gained by staged battles though? How else is it gained?

i dont know. you play here long time, can you explain this to me and to others? if it is even explainable. they were not even close to border of 250M of faction 1 day before because i check every day. some of them dont even have army (0 - ZERO).

for example, look at player pijik. any normal explanation?

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2018, 20:29 

manunited wrote:
for example, look at player pijik. any normal explanation?
I do not claim to know or say that it is "normal", it is definitely shenanigans.

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 02:11 
Esquire

and today's winner of 250M faction is lepetitprince. yesterday he was esquire, clan S N G, 0 faction, 0 hero, 0 ruins, now he is out of clan S N G (on which i suspect is full of multies, clan where tiger was and lucky6 is now). everything is same with his rating except he is sizerein now, hero and ruins are same - zero.

account lepetitprince has already been banned from server, that administration can check.

account adjioa was already banned from server, he had same situation: 0 xp, 0 ruins, 257m of faction (topic Cheaters III), account tonil too - now all 0 points (topic Cheaters III). now they are created again and in clan S N G. they dont even try to make them new nicks.

account 13may was in topic Cheaters (created in 14 mart 2018.). he had more then 250M of faction that time. now he is back, clan S N G (offcourse), he have all 0 points (army, faction, hero xp, ruins).

account fat32 was in topic Tiger984 and clan S N G. he is deleted now, but he had 250M of faction last week. that administration can check.

arbash will come here and write "These players will be checked, thank you." but they dont. if they check them they can see relations between those accounts i named and creators of them.

why everybody close their eyes on this shame for this game? this is shame firstly for cheaters, then for administration because they dont react properly

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 09:14 
Esquire

https://prnt.sc/krqjjx

this is spy report of capital of account vasiliyvdv48. he substitutes inassgull, he is in clan CCCP, esquire, hero rating 0, now ruins 1,5M (few days ago it was 0, army was 0) and have 250M of faction.

https://prnt.sc/krqkzx this is spy report of player Brezhnev. no diplomatic corps, no market, nothing.

https://prnt.sc/krqml8 this is his science. everyone can take a look if spy his capital on 37-13-3.

https://prnt.sc/krqnbo this is capital of account XVW.

https://prnt.sc/krqo3l this is science studied of account XVW, it can be easy checked by spying his capital on 37-13-5.

so, there is a question, how accounts like Brezhnev and XVW with no army studied can get 250M faction?

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 09:48 
Esquire

another tell with these fake accounts is after they get the faction rewards they focus on getting the colonization science upgraded so they can set up cities to explore and at least in my area it's not hard to tell since they have a phony city every 3 squares and the only activity is exploring or getting attacked by certain suzerains collecting flags :roll:

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2018, 05:44 
Esquire

https://i.imgur.com/SDsi2BF.png and This is proof that vasilyvd84 was already banned once

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2018, 06:11 
Bodiless Spirit

Hexxus was right when wondering about simply being the outcome of staged battle.

For initialising this big cheating, sole things required are the two rewards of alliance and clan ... turned possible in all cities listed by manunited.
After, the cheaters use a sequence of 4 staged battles for fulfilling 4 successive faction quests, each one providing the army units necessary for succeeding in next quest.
That's all. No need for bot programming on top and no need for multi-boxes too (cheater may just invite real-life friends for helping in this cheat)

Conclusion:
Those 1* players getting 250M faction, so the salt lake reward, have one way only for succeeding: Above-mentioned sequence of 4 staged battle.
All cases of 1* players getting 250M faction are the unquestionable proof of 4 successive staged battles ... that are forbidden according to the game rules.
Then, there is no need for admin to get more proof of this fact and they should ban forever all players found with this set-up ... before the process being complete (after those temporary players don't care about being banned)

Admin, I am ready for providing you with a report containing the whole detail of my analysis. I would include the battle simulations corresponding to each step.

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2018, 02:43 
Esquire

to me, it is enough i put here proof of relation between inassgull and account vasilyvdv48. vasiliyvdv48 was already banned for bot hack, now he is here again, substitutes inassgull, esquire with 258M of faction and of course, he is in clan CCCP

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2018, 02:06 
Esquire

where is administration to answer to my questions?

if 1 thing i put here is true then cheaters must be banned for all time here, together with their multi accounts. tiger, inassgull and lucky6 first

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2018, 06:46 
Esquire

Lets ban whole clan CCCP and you will blow up of 99kk resources in your cities, and you will be so happy farming all days long with no need to template Tiger984 and other players from war-clan CCCP/RIP/SNG, which is not letting you play in peace. But there is one thing, once this server will transform into farmers you will be bored, and there will be no sense to admins to spend money on supporting this server, and they will merge its with UK server most likely, and there you will delete your account a lot faster! because that server has a way more war-clans then just one CCCP.

have a great day everyone, good luck and have fun!

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2018, 16:34 

AlexOsmi wrote:
But there is one thing, once this server will transform into farmers you will be bored, and there will be no sense to admins to spend money on supporting this server, and they will merge its with UK server most likely, and there you will delete your account a lot faster! because that server has a way more war-clans then just one CCCP.
True story though.

.:
Any questions? Just ask.