My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 00:31

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2018, 03:30 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
this is stagged battle between tumaleks and G0D:

https://prnt.sc/lei83u

administration need to ban them and to take back benefits that tumaleks got from this battle (like sale lake reward he got from this battle).

this is ressurector of account G0D: https://prnt.sc/leimh7 only 2 armies in ressurector, of course there is healers, because he give them to someone, like tumaleks

also, there is new esquire player that have faction points that give salt lake reward. it is SOVOK, 37-11-42. he have army 0 (also dont have army science studied, hero rating 0, ruins annihilation 0, and yet 256M of faction points).

this is his army science: https://prnt.sc/leiiqx

since airbash wrote that players i named as cheaters are checked and there was no violation, here we can discuss how is this possible. airbash, explain me and to others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2018, 04:33 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
new suspicious accounts with faction rating over 250M, and no army, no hero experience and no ruing destroyed:

1. chapi (once already banned) faction 272M, hero 0, ruins 0
2. brezhnev (again that account, once deleted, now again in the game) 258M faction, hero 0, ruins 0
3. pijik (same thing, i name this account as multi account before, here is again) 256M faction, hero 0, ruins 0
4. 13may (same thing here) 256M faction, hero 0, ruins 0
4. ToniL (same thing) 252M facton, hero 0, ruins 0
5. XVW (same thing) 254 faction, hero 0, ruins 0.

all of them got faction points in last 48 hours. this accounts dont hunt ruins (at least 1), they are used just to get salt lake reward, and they stop there. then they will be deleted, and again used for same thing.

administration?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2018, 06:35 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
accounts pijik is banned at portal like i suspect because it is someones multi account. other accounts i named as multi accounts like XVW, brezhnev and chapi are deleted from the game. accounts 13may, tonil are still here on the game, probably administration wait to someone take their salt lake prizes and then they will be deleted. it is obvious colaboration between cheaters and administration.

since yesterday, new accounts make faction rating for salt lake reward:

1. adrianademon, 258M of faction, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins killed
2. yagrasassin, 255M faction, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins killed.

both accounts were in clan S N G before yesterday, both of them got faction points for 1 day (that can be checked).

lucky6 is in clan S N G.

.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2018, 15:52 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 16:57
Posts: 20
Redhunter atack Salt lake but lake have all towers
hmmm before you take something you must destroy all towers
again cheat
http://prntscr.com/lifscx
http://prntscr.com/lifs01

on this server admins doo 0 jobs

they must se how admins on UK work


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2018, 17:51 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 310
Location: USA EST
Marksman wrote:
Redhunter atack Salt lake but lake have all towers
hmmm before you take something you must destroy all towers
again cheat
http://prntscr.com/lifscx
http://prntscr.com/lifs01

on this server admins doo 0 jobs

they must se how admins on UK work
What part of this is cheating?

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2018, 05:16 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
Hexxus wrote:
Marksman wrote:
Redhunter atack Salt lake but lake have all towers
hmmm before you take something you must destroy all towers
again cheat
http://prntscr.com/lifscx
http://prntscr.com/lifs01

on this server admins doo 0 jobs

they must se how admins on UK work
What part of this is cheating?


nothing. what part of my post's isn't? or you come here and answer only to defend cheaters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2018, 07:19 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
account Corwin, master, 254M of faction rating, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins killed. no clan, he was in clan S N G before this. administration can check this. this morning he got faction points.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2018, 03:15 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN SAME SITUATION:

1. INFERNO2014 257 faction, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins
2. AleksandrAlekse 256 faction, 0 hero, 0 ruins
3. pureel, 256M faction, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins
4. propca, 255 faction, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins
5. gammy 255M faction, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins
6. bobik7, 261 faction, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins

https://prnt.sc/lk42p8 5 of this accounts have at this moment same army strenght, that cant be coincidence!
that is 6 new salt lakes used by someone who creates them.

WHEN ADMINISTRATION WILL REACT ON THIS!?

This is out of control


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2018, 13:38 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 20 Nov 2016, 01:40
Posts: 33
THIS IS NOT OUT OF CONTROL!!!! IT IS LOOSING CONTROL!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaUcFTVsyV8


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2018, 14:53 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 310
Location: USA EST
manunited wrote:
Hexxus wrote:
What part of this is cheating?


nothing. what part of my post's isn't? or you come here and answer only to defend cheaters.
Because once again you've made claims with vague circumstantial "evidence" that proves nothing, only to make scenarios appear fraudulent in the way you want.

The multi-accounts aside, this particular accusation of domain seizure is the cherry on top of your ridiculous complaints.
Let's begin:
First off, who was the target/owner of this lake?
Second, where is the battle report that shows seizure occurring with defensive structures standing?
Before anything else can be discussed about this you need complete information, not cherry picking data to frame how you want.

Showing a picture of a seizure in vision with a separate picture of defensive structures standing means NOTHING and as of now is an attempt to frame. If you continue heinous accusations like this, then I'll start making some of my own and then the water will get REAL muddy.

Do you have any idea how proof works? It means it is irrefutable, and here you've left gigantic holes in your argument making leaps and bounds, and honestly quite embarrassing ones, which is quite the opposite from irrefutable.

At WORST: you are fabricating evidence to meet your needs
and
At BEST: you are sorely mistaken

Lastly, you've made a mistake and were careless...you admit that you are multi-boxing Marksman.
Marksman writes the original message, then I reply to it and you come in and respond with "what part of MY post [...]"
Is it your post? Yours or Marksman's? Or both because they are the same?
Get over yourself, everyone knows you are a cheater one and the same while you sit here and try to call out others, you are embarrassing.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2018, 18:17 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
first of all, i would like to thanks to administration because their fast respond and ban 6 accounts i put here as suspected cheaters what they realy are. and that confirm i was right.

second, marksman put something, you ask him what part is cheating, and i answer nothing (what is my opinion on his post, because redhunter can seize that salt lake in deal with whoever holds it). marksman thought it is cheating, i dont. that is why i put my opinion and ask you what part of MY post isnt. and i think marksman is wrong this time. but you are so stupid to realize that, i it looks like i need to paint it here for you.

I ask you what part of MY post isnt true (it was about my post for adrianademon, yagrassasin, chapi, pijik etc.) because you select posts you will answer. i didnt see you put your opinion here about MY post and accounts that have enough faction points for salt lake reward, no hero xp and no ruins killed (obvious accounts made just for salt lake reward), and you always do that. select one post and talk about it, but initial post for which topic is started you miss. you. always. and you do it on purpose. that way here wont be talked about cheating what is supose to do.

for your "first, second" questions you can ask marksman. i just put my opinion that this is not cheating.

also, you dont need to talk to me how proof works. i put here a lot of proofs and if you or anyone else look list of players, can see more and more shadowed accounts around border of 250M of faction, and all of them i named as multi accounts, and only russians hold salt lakes sometimes on the other side of the map. because that fake accounts are made by them (PROOF of that is when you look list of banned players and all of them are from their clans. not mine, not yours, not any other. just from their. alexosmi, facevalue, tiger984, tankels_fb, shamanmaster, mannfred, gangster, bormanmoryak and others... that is clan of cheaters). all of this players were banned at least once (some of them more then once) for bot hack. i know that, you know that, and every single player here on server who plays more then 1 year know that. and that is the FACT. once cheaters, always cheaters. if that is not true put here and tell me that i am lying.

only respect for russian players is for Trytka. only player with guts to play around me and in that time top 5 players around him, alone. others are just cheaters. tiger was banned for bot hacking and he come back, just like alexosmi. they continue to do the same.

i would like to see that holes you are talking about im putting here. is it about suspect that accounts with no army studied have 250M of faction? answer this.

also, answer about your last post in topic Cheaters V where you accuse me i create multi accounts in clan S N G and try to accuse russians for cheating, and if you look now, lucky6 is still there. tiger was there. so, i ask you again - who is stupid, you with your accusation or them that they are clan that i create and try to accuse them for cheating? it is simple, you or them?

about your last part of what you wrote, i answer you. i think nothing is cheating what marksman put, and ask you what part of MY post isn't? it looks like administration think like i do.

also, i call administration to check me, marksman and my whole clan and if there is any single violation to ban that player.

othewise, shut up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2018, 22:31 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 310
Location: USA EST
Let me admit now that I have misread the message written and then responded in the wrong. For that, I apologize.

The takeaway:

-Marksman is totally wrong/unwarranted in his accusation. (which we agree and I admit this one got me really annoyed)
-It is not a clear distinction of you and him multi-boxing.
-I also already agreed about the whole faction/multi thing but still insist that the evidence provided is not entirely sound.
-It is unclear who is behind them, except to speculate.

Cheers,
Happy holiday (Thanksgiving in US)

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2018, 07:27 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
Hexxus wrote:
Let me admit now that I have misread the message written and then responded in the wrong. For that, I apologize.

The takeaway:

-Marksman is totally wrong/unwarranted in his accusation. (which we agree and I admit this one got me really annoyed)
-It is not a clear distinction of you and him multi-boxing.
-I also already agreed about the whole faction/multi thing but still insist that the evidence provided is not entirely sound.
-It is unclear who is behind them, except to speculate.

Cheers,
Happy holiday (Thanksgiving in US)


At least you know to apologize, what i accept and i apologize for "stupid". you are not stupid, but you shut your eyes on something what is obvious. and that is that someone here is cheating. you and i were neigbours long time ago, so i understand some kind of "heatread" to me, and we both know why.

no matter who stands behind multi accounts, you and everyone else can see that i insist on banning cheaters (again, no matter who it is), and you can see what message send someone i name as cheater (alexosmi and his childish sens of humor). if it is not true, at least what they can do is to come here and like me insist and push administration to solve this problem that is repeating constantly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2018, 11:00 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
Account Dreamwor, 255M of faction rating, 0 hero experience, 0 ruins killed, this account was in clan S N G.

it looks like this is pointless to put something here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2018, 21:14 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 42
it does let other players be aware of what is going on, that is a good thing. sadly though it also shows that admin has little interest in stopping those who cheat to gain a salt lake :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2018, 07:31 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
New multi accounts:

1. BaibaKo: 258M faction rating, 0 hero xp, 0 ruins killed
2. fat32: 258M faction rating, 0 hero xpm 0 ruins killed

this is second (baibako) and third (fat32) comeback on the game, they were banned before (fat32 last time delete account)...

everything is same


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2018, 21:43 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 05 Oct 2015, 16:57
Posts: 20
kolobok 250m faction poin 0 hero 0 ruins
demon66 250m faction 0 army 0 hero 0 ruins
same for Nikname,fat32,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2018, 17:59 
Offline
Bodiless Spirit

Joined: 11 Jul 2017, 10:34
Posts: 2
according to your reasoning all need to block

Spider_gr
Bleep
Dimhab
nex
4Silver
MishaKelva
goldman
purplepeople
moander
marsha9
dellio


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2018, 21:32 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 42
Nikname I can only assume you are trying to cause confusion or you are confused. I checked the first four names on your list (did not bother with the rest) all four have heroes, army and attack ruins so what exactly is it you think they have in common with the accounts manunited is listing?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2018, 03:02 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
Nikname wrote:
according to your reasoning all need to block

Spider_gr
Bleep
Dimhab
nex
4Silver
MishaKelva
goldman
purplepeople
moander
marsha9
dellio


purplepeople and after that account i named as cheaters. dont remebmer for dellio. so, like you, i assume they are multi accounts. purplepeople rob only empty clan castles and thas is his only purpose here.

also, next accounts will soon get 250M faction points, dont tell i didnt worn administration about that:

1. UROG,
2. SAPOG,
3. ANABIOZ,
4. PANADOL,
5. ENTER,
6. KVAZIMODO.

All of them are concetraded on kingdoms 39-10, 38-10 and 37-11. that is easyer and faster way to exchange faction points, they are all demons and at the moment they are all renegades:

https://prnt.sc/lqfrgm

https://prnt.sc/lqfrzx

https://prnt.sc/lqfrs5 (in this picture you can see at least 6 multi accounts, some of them were banned before, some of them are waiting).

cheating continues, administration closing their eyes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2018, 07:03 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
also, this is ressurector of account tankels_fb: https://prnt.sc/lqj6dz 29-5-22 city

150k of only healers in ressurecotor. a lot of stagged battles is going on here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2018, 10:43 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
well, well, well, look at this: https://prnt.sc/lqmolv this is second tankels_fb city with ressurector with healers, this time 49k and 8 million of mercenaries. this is or from stagged battles or tankels_fb have serious problem with someone who is killing only healers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters VI
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2018, 12:35 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 71
this is today's screen shot at servers time 11:19 and 11:20. it is about faction rating of multi accounts toniL, 13may, Adrianademon and yagrassasin. it shows that they have 0 faction rating at this moment, that they are in clan S N G (tiger984 and lucky6 clan that they use for salt lakes rewards).

in this topic they are already named by me as multi accounts on day 9 november and 14 november this year. that day they had 256, 252 etc milions of faction points.

https://prnt.sc/lseq8s

https://prnt.sc/lseq5a

now they have 0 faction points. so those accounts were deleted after they were used for purpose of salt lake rewards (not to someone play on them because not 1 single ruin were killed by them or anything else), and now they are riding again.

someone who make them (i assume tiger984 who was already banned for cheating and was in their clan and lucky6 because he was in clan with them) doesnt even care to take new names for them because he or them see that administration doesnt do their job. so, beside cheaters who make them, administration is guilty too for this situation.

i know this post wont make anything, especially when i see that no one react from administration, but i want to tiger see i know what he is doing. tiger, you are cheater. you are 0 player.

in talk with other players from other clans (besides mine) i see that they have enough of this situation. slowly, one by one they and we will quit this game. because administration is acting deaf on obvious cheating by few players who can only play like that. puting screen shots isnt enough.

kind regard (like administration say)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.080s | 12 Queries | GZIP : On ]