My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 22 Jun 2018, 06:40

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: gags
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2016, 14:58 
Bodiless Spirit

I wish the administration spoke English better. Or had someone on staff that could speak English. Then they might be better at figuring out who should be gagged and who shouldn't. it's ridiculous. and the length of the gags are also ridiculous. That robert gonzales guy said i should be raped and killed by isis and he got a 1 day gag. I've gotten 3 gags in a row that i shouldn't have been gagged for. this last time, i was only gagged because i've been gagged before. because i reported some jerk that called me 2 profane names. and i got a gag. .... seriously? they've given me gags before they shouldn't have given me and that was their reason for giving me this one.

well, joke is on them, since i have spent probably too much money in this game over the last 20 months. I will never spend another penny in this game, ever

also i encourage anyone new, don't spend real money--- it's so NOT worth it!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]