My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 16 Nov 2018, 17:51

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018, 02:30 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
1. brezhnev
2. XVW
3. vasiliyvd48
4. demon66
5. chapi

there was fat32 account too, but deleted.

all 5 of this accounts are esquires, more then 250M of faction, 0 xp of hero, 0 ruins killed. some of them are in CCCP clan.

also, lucky6 is in clan S N G, 7 players, not one of accounts have killed any ruin, dont have hero xp or army (except lucky6).

they cheat so obvious because administration let them to do that.

edit: player pijik too, same situation: 0 ruins, 0 xp, 256M of faction. and this is not stagged battles, this is some kind of bot, there is no way esquire get 250M of faction for 1 day


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2018, 17:21 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 306
Location: USA EST
manunited wrote:
and this is not stagged battles, this is some kind of bot, there is no way esquire get 250M of faction for 1 day
Wouldn't the faction rating be gained by staged battles though? How else is it gained?

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2018, 04:19 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
Hexxus wrote:
manunited wrote:
and this is not stagged battles, this is some kind of bot, there is no way esquire get 250M of faction for 1 day
Wouldn't the faction rating be gained by staged battles though? How else is it gained?


i dont know. you play here long time, can you explain this to me and to others? if it is even explainable. they were not even close to border of 250M of faction 1 day before because i check every day. some of them dont even have army (0 - ZERO).

for example, look at player pijik. any normal explanation?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2018, 20:29 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 306
Location: USA EST
manunited wrote:
for example, look at player pijik. any normal explanation?
I do not claim to know or say that it is "normal", it is definitely shenanigans.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 02:11 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
and today's winner of 250M faction is lepetitprince. yesterday he was esquire, clan S N G, 0 faction, 0 hero, 0 ruins, now he is out of clan S N G (on which i suspect is full of multies, clan where tiger was and lucky6 is now). everything is same with his rating except he is sizerein now, hero and ruins are same - zero.

account lepetitprince has already been banned from server, that administration can check.

account adjioa was already banned from server, he had same situation: 0 xp, 0 ruins, 257m of faction (topic Cheaters III), account tonil too - now all 0 points (topic Cheaters III). now they are created again and in clan S N G. they dont even try to make them new nicks.

account 13may was in topic Cheaters (created in 14 mart 2018.). he had more then 250M of faction that time. now he is back, clan S N G (offcourse), he have all 0 points (army, faction, hero xp, ruins).

account fat32 was in topic Tiger984 and clan S N G. he is deleted now, but he had 250M of faction last week. that administration can check.

arbash will come here and write "These players will be checked, thank you." but they dont. if they check them they can see relations between those accounts i named and creators of them.

why everybody close their eyes on this shame for this game? this is shame firstly for cheaters, then for administration because they dont react properly


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 09:14 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
https://prnt.sc/krqjjx

this is spy report of capital of account vasiliyvdv48. he substitutes inassgull, he is in clan CCCP, esquire, hero rating 0, now ruins 1,5M (few days ago it was 0, army was 0) and have 250M of faction.

https://prnt.sc/krqkzx this is spy report of player Brezhnev. no diplomatic corps, no market, nothing.

https://prnt.sc/krqml8 this is his science. everyone can take a look if spy his capital on 37-13-3.

https://prnt.sc/krqnbo this is capital of account XVW.

https://prnt.sc/krqo3l this is science studied of account XVW, it can be easy checked by spying his capital on 37-13-5.

so, there is a question, how accounts like Brezhnev and XVW with no army studied can get 250M faction?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2018, 09:48 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 40
another tell with these fake accounts is after they get the faction rewards they focus on getting the colonization science upgraded so they can set up cities to explore and at least in my area it's not hard to tell since they have a phony city every 3 squares and the only activity is exploring or getting attacked by certain suzerains collecting flags :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2018, 05:44 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
https://i.imgur.com/SDsi2BF.png and This is proof that vasilyvd84 was already banned once


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 09 Sep 2018, 06:11 
Offline
Bodiless Spirit

Joined: 25 Apr 2017, 04:21
Posts: 1
Hexxus was right when wondering about simply being the outcome of staged battle.

For initialising this big cheating, sole things required are the two rewards of alliance and clan ... turned possible in all cities listed by manunited.
After, the cheaters use a sequence of 4 staged battles for fulfilling 4 successive faction quests, each one providing the army units necessary for succeeding in next quest.
That's all. No need for bot programming on top and no need for multi-boxes too (cheater may just invite real-life friends for helping in this cheat)

Conclusion:
Those 1* players getting 250M faction, so the salt lake reward, have one way only for succeeding: Above-mentioned sequence of 4 staged battle.
All cases of 1* players getting 250M faction are the unquestionable proof of 4 successive staged battles ... that are forbidden according to the game rules.
Then, there is no need for admin to get more proof of this fact and they should ban forever all players found with this set-up ... before the process being complete (after those temporary players don't care about being banned)

Admin, I am ready for providing you with a report containing the whole detail of my analysis. I would include the battle simulations corresponding to each step.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2018, 02:43 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
to me, it is enough i put here proof of relation between inassgull and account vasilyvdv48. vasiliyvdv48 was already banned for bot hack, now he is here again, substitutes inassgull, esquire with 258M of faction and of course, he is in clan CCCP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2018, 02:06 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
where is administration to answer to my questions?

if 1 thing i put here is true then cheaters must be banned for all time here, together with their multi accounts. tiger, inassgull and lucky6 first


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2018, 06:46 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 20 Nov 2016, 01:40
Posts: 32
Lets ban whole clan CCCP and you will blow up of 99kk resources in your cities, and you will be so happy farming all days long with no need to template Tiger984 and other players from war-clan CCCP/RIP/SNG, which is not letting you play in peace. But there is one thing, once this server will transform into farmers you will be bored, and there will be no sense to admins to spend money on supporting this server, and they will merge its with UK server most likely, and there you will delete your account a lot faster! because that server has a way more war-clans then just one CCCP.

have a great day everyone, good luck and have fun!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2018, 16:34 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 306
Location: USA EST
AlexOsmi wrote:
But there is one thing, once this server will transform into farmers you will be bored, and there will be no sense to admins to spend money on supporting this server, and they will merge its with UK server most likely, and there you will delete your account a lot faster! because that server has a way more war-clans then just one CCCP.
True story though.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2018, 02:45 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
AlexOsmi wrote:
Lets ban whole clan CCCP and you will blow up of 99kk resources in your cities, and you will be so happy farming all days long with no need to template Tiger984 and other players from war-clan CCCP/RIP/SNG, which is not letting you play in peace. But there is one thing, once this server will transform into farmers you will be bored, and there will be no sense to admins to spend money on supporting this server, and they will merge its with UK server most likely, and there you will delete your account a lot faster! because that server has a way more war-clans then just one CCCP.

have a great day everyone, good luck and have fun!


is that excuse for cheating? not to become farmer server? no one asks to someone ban whole clan, only one who CHEAT, what is not clear about that?

and about war clans you mention, this is faction for SNG you mention like war clan: https://prnt.sc/kxydiu look, 0 faction points. you put them in that clan, take salt lake reward and put them out. clan RIP have 22 billion of facton points, tiger have 17billion from that, of what war clan you talk about? only war you have is between that 3 clans + PRIDE just to take faction. + Siguana who is loosing his army on dead Facevalue everyday.

you talk about UK server, just to know - there is not enough to put manunited in temple when you hold salt lake or grail like you do here (like i hold tiger in temple because i know there is no threat for "war" clans like you said).

and yesterday, there is new accounts take salt lake rewards:

1. pureel - 0 xp hero, 0 ruins, 256M faction, marshal
2. aleksandralekse - 0 hero xp, 0 ruins, 256M faction, suzerein
3. propca - 0 hero xp, 0 ruins, 256M faction, marshal
4. gammy - 0 xp, 0 ruins, 255M faction, sizerein,
5. vendetta1 - 0 hero xp, 0 ruins, 253M faction, master
6. deniszar - 0 hero xp, 11k ruins, 253M faction, esquire
7. inferno2014 - 0 hero xp, 0 ruins, 253M faction, esquire
8. CheGuevara - 0 hero xp, 0 ruins, 253M faction, esquire,
9. Yeltsin - 0 hero xp, 0 ruins, 253M faction, esquire

this is 9 new salt lakes thet (i bet) is holded by "war" clans.

this is capital of account number 3 here i mention (propca): https://prnt.sc/kxykxq this is his army science: https://prnt.sc/kxylkd

now, can someone explain me, how is possible that account that didnt study army have 256M of faction? when i say explain, i mean normal explanation, not science fiction.

alex?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2018, 10:17 
Offline
Bodiless Spirit

Joined: 04 Sep 2013, 13:13
Posts: 1
AlexOsmi wrote:
Lets ban whole clan CCCP and you will blow up of 99kk resources in your cities, and you will be so happy farming all days long with no need to template Tiger984 and other players from war-clan CCCP/RIP/SNG, which is not letting you play in peace. But there is one thing, once this server will transform into farmers you will be bored, and there will be no sense to admins to spend money on supporting this server, and they will merge its with UK server most likely, and there you will delete your account a lot faster! because that server has a way more war-clans then just one CCCP.

have a great day everyone, good luck and have fun!


Problem is not war mate, problem is cheating, if you want war, go in this war fear play, dont hack accounts, dont making multi-accounts to taking lakes and other.. 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2018, 02:44 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
Off topic: does someone knows what is happening with inassgull? he lost 2 billion of his army, poor guy, i hope it is not from stagged battle. someone catch him when he was out of clan so no one could help him. but it is good that alexosmi now have stronger hero (somehow), now he can protect him.

alexosmi, war clan you said... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2018, 17:57 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 20 Nov 2016, 01:40
Posts: 32
It was you who leveled up my hero :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://take.ms/uB8Tj


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2018, 04:08 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
147k of xp, no big deal if you look who you attacked. explain where did you get 5M of hero xp. and where inassgull lost 2 billion of his army.

https://prnt.sc/l03gfs you attacked from salt lake 1 kingdom from my capital, explain how did you get it. everyone knows, from accounts i named here and their salt lake reward.

https://prnt.sc/l03h0r
https://prnt.sc/l03h42 this are spam attack from multi accounts you activate only when you need them. samogon, donaldtrump, i named them as multi accounts before, they have NO hero xp, NO ruins killed but yet 256 and 257M of faction rating.

you and your company dont know to do nothing without cheating. nothing. you were once banned for bot hack, it was not long time ago, everyone knows that. you were cheater then, you are cheater now and if you continue playing you will cheat in future. that is the way you only know to play.

but there is one more fact. hexxus send spam attack when everything was finished. that way, he put him self on your side. on the side of cheaters. if he dont mind you win every single royal, i dont mind. probably he remember when i was close to him and kill him, or destroy his buildings. and hexxus, that was war, not this. you are little coward, dont have guts nothing to do, only when you see everything is finished. and all you do is to send 1 spam attack. in other words - nothing.

all of accounts i named here are yours multi accounts. all of them are demons. they can get faction only with stagged battles. non of them have army studied. and that salt lake 1 kingdom from me is from ther reward, you didnt explore it or something else. if someone look faction rating list, can see a lot of banned accounts around border of 250M faction rating, and all of them were put here as multi accounts. that means i wasnt wrong, that means i was right. like im right again here. problem is that administration ban multi accounts and not the one who make them.

proof that i am right is battle 3-4 days ago, vitnet and cant remember who, cccp clan and pride clan, they even get war points. like i attack warlords or wild west clan. no way.

a lot of good players from this server gone, not because of administration ban, just because they lost will to play under this conditions.

but other who participate from the side must know: you, tiger and other from 3-4 clans you use will be banned . today, tomorrow, this month or for 6 months from this day. and must ask them self's, what will they do after that. i know what will i do.

till next battle...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2018, 13:48 
Offline
Esquire
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2014, 15:01
Posts: 23
You can only cry, you were killed, destroyed and robbed! and you didn't accept it you continue crying and saying bad things about us. You are the best lier, stop doing that! The salt lake was found by DuBrut our clan mate! and we didn't cheat here at all. You are trying to block us with any methods then you will be able to rule the server, but looks like not this time.


Attachments:
File comment: .
Untitled33.png
Untitled33.png [ 536.49 KiB | Viewed 2139 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2018, 13:56 
Offline
Esquire
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2014, 15:01
Posts: 23
:lol:


Attachments:
Untitled00000000000000000.png
Untitled00000000000000000.png [ 1.81 MiB | Viewed 2137 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2018, 19:49 
Offline
Bodiless Spirit

Joined: 19 Feb 2014, 04:00
Posts: 4
till next battle... :lol:

what's the next fight? do you know what you're saying? I saw how you were defending his capital,you put your cartoon of yourself in defense,and used a scroll of fearlessness is very stupid,he is only the one who activated this scroll,and titanium .( your cartoon) there wasn't even an army with a hero. So that do conclusions,to fight you not you can and not regulation, only sitting in his kennel and whine...drop it,delete your account.. :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2018, 03:49 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 10:49
Posts: 33
It's a matter of time when the account Tiger984, Inassgull, lucky6 and others will be deleted
We can wait, never mind losing battle is not losing the war
Not one of you who cheats has the power to play honestly ...
Scam = gained BG, artifacts = advantage in play
Only cry when someone writes about you the truth, otherwise silent, trying to divert attention elsewhere
It's easy to inform the Steam server about the facts of MyLands ...
Then the administration thinks about it and begin to solve these problems ...
It must be time for these issues to be prepared ...
The last challenge for players cheating ...
This server can work without Tiger984 players = lucky6 = Strikerfor, Inaasgull, Tankels_fb ...
If someone gains advantage in the game in front of other players by fraud, they must be removed ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2018, 14:26 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
you cheaters, again you do the same thing. alex you said salt lake is from dubrut, is that du brut i named as cheater on 14 march in topic Cheaters, firts post under number 28 when he had in that time hero xp 720, ruins 5572, clan CCCP and now he have hero xp 8114 and ruins 5572. for 7 months he didnt kill 1 single ruin.

you take that salt lake 1 kingdom from me on 48-4 by cheating. now lucky6 holds salt lake 1 kingdom from my explorers city: https://prnt.sc/l6fohy

donaldtrump is blocked on portal, and he is your account you use to spam me. i named him as multi account and it looks like it is true. donaldtrump, vladello and samogon is your accounts you use for spam (first for salt lake rewards). i named them as multi accounts and 2 of them are banned. all of them are used to spam me and i put as evidence here.

you cancers of this game, dont know nothing to do without cheating.

there is again account fat32 in clan SNG (where is now lucky6), account that had 250M of faction, deleted and now again active (first post in this topic).

there is again active account lepetitprince (all parameters 0) - post number 5 in this topic, he had 0 xp, 0 ruins and 250M of faction, this is his third comeback here and again in clan SNG where is now lucky6.

whole clan now have all parameters 0, and all of them are reincarnation of old accounts you use before. and in clan with lucky6. and that is clan tiger984 use.

what a bunch of cheaters you are


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2018, 13:25 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 306
Location: USA EST
All this talk of multi-accounts goes nowhere.
There is a large gap to show a 100% connection and all this evidence is merely circumstantial. That is to say, it points to guilt, but does not prove it conclusively by any means.
The point is, the ownership has NOT been conclusive, therefore punishment to whom is NOT executable.

Imagine the horror game state we would find ourselves in with top players banned for actions that the accusers themselves are secretly getting away with.
For this reason the solution is not banning, but changing the mechanism to abuse the reward.

I've said it before, the solution is to remove Salt Lake reward for new accounts.
...

some food for thoughts:
If I were making multi accounts and did not want to be discovered, the first thing I would do is claim that the owner is someone else, and attempt to cover my tracks by implicating others -- particularly ones that would the easiest and most viable story to the public. In this case that would be top players who I am frustrated with because their technique is stronger than my own and I believe my own skill to be so strong that the only explanation must be that my enemy is a cheat.

In more common terms revolving the gaming scene, this is called: being a sore loser.
It is prevalent throughout many different games.
Good players go up against greater players and when they lose conclude it can only be cheating.
To take responsibility for their own demise would crush their ego and imply that their own hard work is not enough.

I wonder how this "cheating" caused you to lose your entire army, gold, and mirrors...
You already believe yourself to be superior to so many "non-cheaters" (as if you were the "rightful strongest players"), yet when an opportunity is capitalized upon (as it should be from a stronger opponent), you claim the loss was somehow not related to your own fault, but because your enemies have cheated to such levels they were unbeatable.
No cheating can cause you to make your own mistakes in defending yourself. The game already has Gate, Temple, 24 hour rule, and Honor.

I think we begin to see this Good Player Who-wants-to-be-known-as-the-best ego kicking in. You sit here and claim cheaters and unfair advantage, provide circumstantial evidence while never addressing the real issue (which is the Lake Reward), then when you are destroyed it is simply "not your fault" because your enemy was cheating anyways. But if you ever score a victory, it surely was because of your skill and your talent.

Once again, this is the mindset of the sore loser aka the Scrub Lord.
Attachment:
ScrubLord's Prayer.jpg
ScrubLord's Prayer.jpg [ 231.29 KiB | Viewed 1785 times ]

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2018, 13:56 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 40
do you ever bother to look at the player stats Hexxus? I'm the nosy type so am always checking different things out and almost without fail the accounts that I see banned for multiboxing are from accountants, sng and cccp ...... now what is it those accounts have in common :roll: if admin is catching/banning multiple players from other clans I seem to be missing it so would you be so gracious as to share what other clans are full of players with high faction, no army, no experience, no medals, etc that you see getting banned as multis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2018, 14:09 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 306
Location: USA EST
FairyLite wrote:
do you ever bother to look at the player stats Hexxus? I'm the nosy type so am always checking different things out and almost without fail the accounts that I see banned for multiboxing are from accountants, sng and cccp ...... now what is it those accounts have in common :roll: if admin is catching/banning multiple players from other clans I seem to be missing it so would you be so gracious as to share what other clans are full of players with high faction, no army, no experience, no medals, etc that you see getting banned as multis
Then you should be petitioning alongside me that the Lake Reward be changed.
This would literally resolve the entire issue.

I have read the stats posted and they definitely are fishy, but NONE of what is shown proves anything about who requires punishment.
It shows there is something amiss, it DOES NOT prove WHO is guilty.

As I said before we have ZERO conclusive evidence that anyone -- me, CCCP, Manunited, YOU are not making fresh accounts for our own benefit, quietly reaping rewards while making a big fuss over ones we missed and pointing fingers at our enemies which does two things for us 1) diverting any attention from ourselves and 2) chance for getting our enemies banned which is a plus for ourselves. Also getting these accounts to join SNG or CCCP in further attempts to incriminate our enemies would be exactly playing the jury -- it is a case which cannot have a definitive ruling by the nature of the scenario.

The accusations are missing the point of the real underlying issue which is: the abusable Lake Reward
Solving this would definitively end abuse from all sources with no finger pointing or uncertainty.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 17 Oct 2018, 04:36 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
Hexxus wrote:
FairyLite wrote:
do you ever bother to look at the player stats Hexxus? I'm the nosy type so am always checking different things out and almost without fail the accounts that I see banned for multiboxing are from accountants, sng and cccp ...... now what is it those accounts have in common :roll: if admin is catching/banning multiple players from other clans I seem to be missing it so would you be so gracious as to share what other clans are full of players with high faction, no army, no experience, no medals, etc that you see getting banned as multis
Then you should be petitioning alongside me that the Lake Reward be changed.
This would literally resolve the entire issue.

I have read the stats posted and they definitely are fishy, but NONE of what is shown proves anything about who requires punishment.
It shows there is something amiss, it DOES NOT prove WHO is guilty.

As I said before we have ZERO conclusive evidence that anyone -- me, CCCP, Manunited, YOU are not making fresh accounts for our own benefit, quietly reaping rewards while making a big fuss over ones we missed and pointing fingers at our enemies which does two things for us 1) diverting any attention from ourselves and 2) chance for getting our enemies banned which is a plus for ourselves. Also getting these accounts to join SNG or CCCP in further attempts to incriminate our enemies would be exactly playing the jury -- it is a case which cannot have a definitive ruling by the nature of the scenario.

The accusations are missing the point of the real underlying issue which is: the abusable Lake Reward
Solving this would definitively end abuse from all sources with no finger pointing or uncertainty.


first of all, i am first who wants to solve this problem. that is why i put here every multi account (lets say) someone USE (and i hope that is not something that we dont dissagree, because it is obvious). i wrote in one of the topics that is not fair that because of few players that abuse salt lake reward other stay without them. i done that a long time ago so i dont have nothing from that salt lake. but i have if they hold salt lakes on 48-4, 49-4 and 51-1 and my capital is 1 or 2 kingdoms from that salt lakes, and they dont know to explain how they get it. i also wrote that administration here dont have power to do that, but global administration and that will pull that all servers need to put away that reward, not just here. and that is not fair to players from other servers just because of cheaters here.

if administration have power to remove that reward i agree 100%. so who find salt lake have it. and not alexosmi holds salt lake 1 kingdom from my capital and he is 20 kingdoms away. he said dubrut find it. that account for 7 months didnt hit 1 single ruin. for 7 months only got 5k of hero xp. and alex wrote that it is HIS FRIEND. not mine, HIS.

i see you are going in direction i made all that accounts. so how is possible i made them, and then tiger and lucky6 are in clan with them. where is logic?

and 1 more thing, if you see how much players from my clan or clan i cooperate are banned (0 - zero), and how much players are banned at their side (over 20) and some of them are banned forever for cheating and then come back, tell me what is chance they do it again?

you are blinded even you have eyes. accounts with no army studied have 250M of faction... and non of them i named as cheaters come here to ask from administration to solve this problem even they read all this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 17 Oct 2018, 16:37 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 40
Hexxus wrote:
........ As I said before we have ZERO conclusive evidence that anyone -- me, CCCP, Manunited, YOU are not making fresh accounts for our own benefit, quietly reaping rewards while making a big fuss over ones we missed and pointing fingers at our enemies which does two things for us 1) diverting any attention from ourselves and 2) chance for getting our enemies banned which is a plus for ourselves. Also getting these accounts to join SNG or CCCP in further attempts to incriminate our enemies would be exactly playing the jury -- it is a case which cannot have a definitive ruling by the nature of the scenario .......

even supposing me, you, manunited or anyone else had nothing better to do with our time then create multis to try and make cccp, sng, etc look bad just how do you suggest we are getting into these clans? as a player we can not just join where we want, it requires acceptance by the clan leader (or if done democratically a yes vote by the majority of clan members). how stupid do you think a clan would have to be to not realize something was going on when a lot of their new members keep getting banned as multis, especially when those accounts are often using names that were already banned? I can tell you I'd get paranoid real quick and unless someone came with a recommendation they sure wouldn't be getting into my clan and my guess is it wouldn't take you long to get suspicious either and start getting real fussy about who you let into your clan so to suggest that cccp or their affiliated clans have been being tricked for months/years by outsiders isn't very believable


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 17 Oct 2018, 18:17 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 306
Location: USA EST
FairyLite wrote:
Hexxus wrote:
........ As I said before we have ZERO conclusive evidence [...] it is a case which cannot have a definitive ruling by the nature of the scenario [...]

even supposing me, you, manunited or anyone else had nothing better to do with our time then create multis to try and make cccp, sng, etc look bad just how do you suggest we are getting into these clans? as a player we can not just join where we want, it requires acceptance by the clan leader (or if done democratically a yes vote by the majority of clan members). how stupid do you think a clan would have to be to not realize something was going on when a lot of their new members keep getting banned as multis, especially when those accounts are often using names that were already banned? I can tell you I'd get paranoid real quick and unless someone came with a recommendation they sure wouldn't be getting into my clan and my guess is it wouldn't take you long to get suspicious either and start getting real fussy about who you let into your clan so to suggest that cccp or their affiliated clans have been being tricked for months/years by outsiders isn't very believable

That is all supposition. The entire point is NOT to sit here and make theories and suppositions. The point is to get to the root of the problem.

What you want is an action irrelevant to the solution. If a loophole exists to execute an action, you don't let it remain and punish those who use it, you remove the loophole.
You ban these players for this abusable infraction and down the line the exact same thing will happen and the line becomes more blurred.
What happens when I actually get every member of my work to make accounts and let me have their lakes? In fact I take it a step further and divide recruits into two warring factions so they can legitimately make hits on each other to get faction rating. They're new, they don't know how to defend themselves. Totally legit, right? It's not me with multis, it's my co-workers. The point is that once again enters into "playing dumb while abusing the loophole" territory.

On a related note:
Can anyone explain mortis2 and Marksman accounts? Multis for sure. :lol:

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 18 Oct 2018, 02:00 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 10:49
Posts: 33
On a related note:
Can anyone explain mortis2 and Marksman accounts? Multis for sure. :lol:[/quote]

Hexxus is sick
There are medications and injections, if it does not help, isolation ...
Lock the door and throw away the key ...
He writes much, but the problem is expressed in a minimum
has no arguments ...
Trying to move the problem ...
Let the admin solve everything ...
The solution to delete the Salt Lake reward has already been written several times ...
It's the fact that you are a social problem, so you have to cheat ...
Every normal player, if he does not have BG, does not mind, he will wait or buy them ...
But you have to cheat, to create new accounts and obtain compensation fraud Salt Lake ...
It is a disease, go to heal ...
If you can not do it, do not play, it will be quiet ...
I'm open, so stop writing nonsense and come ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 18 Oct 2018, 15:58 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 306
Location: USA EST
mortis2 wrote:
Hexxus is sick
There are medications and injections, if it does not help, isolation ...
Lock the door and throw away the key ...
He writes much, but the problem is expressed in a minimum
has no arguments ...
Trying to move the problem ...
Let the admin solve everything ...
The solution to delete the Salt Lake reward has already been written several times ...
It's the fact that you are a social problem, so you have to cheat ...
Every normal player, if he does not have BG, does not mind, he will wait or buy them ...
But you have to cheat, to create new accounts and obtain compensation fraud Salt Lake ...
It is a disease, go to heal ...
If you can not do it, do not play, it will be quiet ...
I'm open, so stop writing nonsense and come ...

Suddenly I am the one that is "cheating". I should be banned. Suddenly someone has pointed the slightest focus of inquiry towards yourself and boy is the defensive bile spilling forth.
You say: Lies, cheat, sick -- burn me at the stake and shame on me.
You just can't wait to claim anyone who doesn't agree with you guilty.
The majority of your claims here are ad hominem and thus fallacious.

I will address a few things though:
Code:
has no arguments ...
If I had no arguments then you'd not even respond and you certainly wouldn't have been so aggressive in trying to include me as well, obviously it strikes a chord.

Code:
Trying to move the problem ...
No, I am the one trying to keep it focused. You and your cohorts are the ones trying to shift the problem from the lake reward to the inconclusive claims of who is multi-boxing what. Your only goal is beneficial banning for your own team, not "fairness". Secondly, who controls Elyssar, mortis2, and Marksman? Or are you trying to move the problem yourself?

Code:
The solution to delete the Salt Lake reward has already been written several times ...
Yes, mostly by myself, but then you continue the inconclusive witch hunt.

Code:
Every normal player, if he does not have BG, does not mind, he will wait or buy them ...
And you think the ones you are accusing have not bough gems or waited? In fact, I'd argue some of them have probably spent the most next to the old tyrant Flyin. You can't acquire full artifacts from the shop (remember it will surely take refreshing) in such shorter periods as I've seen some of them obtain their equipment. Even if you control some lakes it will take time to mine these lakes and pay for fractions of the artifacts. It is obvious they have input at LEAST as much as some of these "normal" players you cite.

Code:
I'm open, so stop writing nonsense and come ...

Did you mean in battle? You can't exactly challenge someone objectively weaker than yourself in a 1v1 like that. Suspend use of your temple for all players and perhaps war can be arranged. Otherwise, carry on since you know the game is constant struggle to defend oneself while seeking opportunities to strike with a team.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2018, 05:15 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
hexxus, tell to your friend lucky6 that he is still in clan S N G where non of the "players" have any ruin killed, no hero xp and non of them have faction points (all 0). is someone go on players list can see what im talking about. and hexxus, that is evidence. when i put here something it is with proofs, not just empty talk.

also tell him that there is threat to him that i made all those accounts, infiltrate them in one clan so i can use that against him even he have faith in them and trying to help them.

also tell to tiger not to go there again, also because of possibility that i made those accounts so i can accuse them for cheating and they wont be able to come on the game anymore if administration ban them AGAIN for bot hack, because that would be their SECOND time ban for bot hack and using multi accounts.

also, if you look 5th post in this topic you can see that someones multi account "lepetitprince" on 7th september had 250M of faction, other parameters were 0 on that day. 40 days after that there is new multi account "lepetitprince" with no faction points, no hero xp, no ruins killed, all 0. and that new account lepetitprince is in clan S N G.

also, there are again new made accounts like before: pijik (you remember i told you to look at him and see his parameters, all 0 except 250M of faction), Brezhnev, XVW and chapi. all of them were on server 2 months ago, i put them on list as suspicious because they were esquires with 250M faction points. now they are here again. cheaters who made them see that it passed before so they dont even try to put new names but using old accont names.

and if i made them i ask administration to remove them before they get 250M of faction before pride, rip and cccp take their reward because i made them so i want that salt lakes. because, all salt lakes from them they took, and that is unfair.

and if administration have any evidence that i made them i ask to delete my account immediately. if not, to find who made them and to ban them forever. like they already ban before for bot hack and cheating facevalue, bormanmoryak, chikatilo, max1, tiger984, alexosmi, mannfred, tankels_fb from bad company clan, i mean from cccp, pride and rip academy clans. sorry, my mistake...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2018, 06:35 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 10:49
Posts: 33
Hexxus:

Have you visited a doctor?
It seems that you have not been to the doctor ...
If you do not have money for a doctor, I'll pay you examination at the doctor ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2018, 07:56 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
but theory i make multi accounts so russians can take every salt lakes on server sometimes 50 kingdoms from their capitals so i can accuse them for cheating so administration ban them... and theory i make multi accounts that are in clan with them... what kind of brain you need to have.

dont know should i use this :lol: or this :shock: or this :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2018, 10:37 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 306
Location: USA EST
This is like the movie 12 Angry Men (go watch it, good movie)

Unlike that movie, I don't have the energy to educate you on your mistakes in pursuing judgement.
The fallacies you guys are making are palpable and quite frankly: demoralizing (surely you are better than this)
If I had a face-palm emoji it would go right here.

I have never said everything was normal, but the methods you are using to draw your conclusions are not air-tight and the fact that one can make "educated guesses" does not qualify these arguments by any means.
Most of my points here have been based in the same "guessing" that you are doing in an effort to show you that something is not correct with your case.
It must be reorganized and supported with conclusive material, not analysis of data that molds to your purpose. You cannot cherry-pick data and apply it on a one-way street. If that data were conclusive, then you'd be able to refute the universal application of it materially. The fact that the only defense is, "Bollocks! That's ridiculous, you are sick! But what WE say is the TRUTH!" is a sign that the case is itself a failure.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2018, 12:05 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 62
Hexxus wrote:
This is like the movie 12 Angry Men (go watch it, good movie)

Unlike that movie, I don't have the energy to educate you on your mistakes in pursuing judgement.
The fallacies you guys are making are palpable and quite frankly: demoralizing (surely you are better than this)
If I had a face-palm emoji it would go right here.

I have never said everything was normal, but the methods you are using to draw your conclusions are not air-tight and the fact that one can make "educated guesses" does not qualify these arguments by any means.
Most of my points here have been based in the same "guessing" that you are doing in an effort to show you that something is not correct with your case.
It must be reorganized and supported with conclusive material, not analysis of data that molds to your purpose. You cannot cherry-pick data and apply it on a one-way street. If that data were conclusive, then you'd be able to refute the universal application of it materially. The fact that the only defense is, "Bollocks! That's ridiculous, you are sick! But what WE say is the TRUTH!" is a sign that the case is itself a failure.


you didnt answer, did you or did you not tell to your friends that they are in clan with my potential multi accounts? simply question. lucky6 is still there (look list). all accounts there without any points (for now). some of them were before on the game with 250M of faction and 0 xp hero and 0 ruins killed. are tiger and lucky stupid because i got them in trap, or you are stupid because of your stupid theory. they or you? simply question, i expect simply answer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2018, 07:33 
Offline
Bodiless Spirit

Joined: 20 Aug 2013, 09:05
Posts: 1
Seems it's clear admin. isn't going to delete lake quest. I have a simple solution. Adjust the quest requirements to:
1. Must be a 5 star
2. Must have 3 hero's
3. Must have 500,000,000 in ruin annihilation
Why should one of the best perks in the game be so easily obtained. Those that want this valuable perk would now have to put skin in the game to gain it. This would close this subject for good. There should be no opposition if were looking to even out play and to end this quest topic debate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2018, 17:26 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 40
your suggestion has merit ACERS and since admin can't/won't fix the problem any other way restrictions on who can claim the lake reward is something they should consider I think. my only concern would be the 3rd restriction. while I myself would get bored very fast with the game if I didn't play most every day there are some returning players who are focused on studying most of their science and accumulating gold to bid in auctions for gems so they can improve their heroes. it seems a bit unfair to exclude players who may work hard for 2, 3 or more years to achieve science/artefacts before going suzerain from the lake reward just because they have little interest in killing monsters


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cheaters V
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2018, 06:12 
Offline
Support manager
User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 09:57
Posts: 119
These players have been checked, no violations detected.
Please note that spam and discussions are forbidden in this topic. You can discuss anything in Flood.
We kindly ask you to address your complaints through the in-game post to the support team.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.562s | 13 Queries | GZIP : On ]