My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

My Lands Discussion Board
It is currently 19 Oct 2018, 04:40

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2018, 18:20 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 07 Nov 2013, 04:07
Posts: 21
when the administration will get in the way massive use multibox for research(exploring),for finding salt lake from quests,and for gold.And everyone here knows that every lake that appears always find him first CCCP members,no matter what they are on the other part of the map.So I want to ask the head of the game administration,whether they found you weakness in the game or your power to solve this.
And I ask for it urgently,The lake is better secured,as there is a story here that they have a program to find the lake,That's your shame and then our waste of time,For our people, we try to play fairly
so please explain yours
How is it possible that a player who is distant(40 kindoms from lake) is constantly find lake before other players nearby

_________________
Rise from the ashes and be reborn,
lord of darkness BlackPhoenix.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2018, 18:29 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 18 Aug 2016, 23:33
Posts: 44
:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

Silence. . . . . . .

If you listen closely you can hear the crickets in the background of this post.


! moderator Natfka:
Rules violation. P.4 Offtopic


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2018, 08:29 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 54
Administration will convince you that is all with rules. And tankels is holding every salt lake on server. How? ask administration. new salt lake is on 33-18-38. last 10 salt lakes he was holding. administration, try to convince players who play by rules how is that posible


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2018, 14:49 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 39
he's also got one at 42-20 even though he has no cities or pits around there. guess his explorers must be miracle workers :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2018, 18:12 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 08:57
Posts: 5
9-11 gral same tankels
last 42h


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2018, 22:23 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 39
another one at 50-20. must be nice to have salt lakes every day of the month :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2018, 23:12 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
Elyssar wrote:
9-11 gral same tankels
last 42h

You know how Grail works, right?

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2018, 23:12 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
FairyLite wrote:
another one at 50-20. must be nice to have salt lakes every day of the month :shock:

How are you finding all these lakes they own?

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2018, 23:50 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 39
same way I find anything else Hexxus, by using explorers. I have cities in those areas.

a more interesting question is how Tankels finds all those lakes since his cities all appear to be at 29-5 and while I am new to the 50-20 area I have had a city at 42-20 for quite some time and as I mentioned earlier in this thread Tankels had no pit around there when he got the lake at 42-20


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2018, 14:09 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
FairyLite wrote:
same way I find anything else Hexxus, by using explorers. I have cities in those areas.
Yes. :|

FairyLite wrote:
a more interesting question is how Tankels finds all those lakes since his cities all appear to be at 29-5 and while I am new to the 50-20 area I have had a city at 42-20 for quite some time
I searched for all of 19 seconds in the immediate area and found Inassgull @ 40-18, a long time member of CCCP. I will let you deduce the rest, but this touches on that thing we discussed in the "Staged Battles" thread and the topic of tournament performance ... it's called teamwork.

FairyLite wrote:
[...]and as I mentioned earlier in this thread Tankels had no pit around there when he got the lake at 42-20
He may have no pit there, but I find it odd that you can make a claim that he has no pit there, meaning you've searched the area, but then you didn't know the lake was there -- hence there are things that pop up all the time without one knowing for some time. My point is that you're claiming a certainty when it is almost entirely uncertain. (I believe you that there's probably no pit there, the keyword being probably)

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2018, 16:17 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 39
Hexxus I can only assume you are trying to be obtuse since your comment about Inassgull makes no sense. their capital is at 38-19, they have a city at 40-18 and my guess would be they have multiple pits in that area as well. Inassgull (a suzerain with a large army) holding a salt lake at 40-18 is not surprising as 40-18 would be part of his/her normal search area. there is no way a player situated at 29-5 would have 42-20 or 50-20 as part of their normal search area. as for teamwork that theory doesn't hold much water either, at least with regard to 42-20 since I can guarantee the active warlords around 42-20 did not give Tankels that salt lake, they would have taken it for themselves. and 50-20 is ArdenorCrush territory. no idea if that player is active but if they are than I do not believe for 1 second he/she gave Tankels a salt lake


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2018, 18:30 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
FairyLite wrote:
Hexxus I can only assume you are trying to be obtuse since your comment about Inassgull makes no sense.
I am not. I am really doubting if you understand the nuances to high level play yourself though -- of which I'm trying to help you understand.
I'm a little offended (just a little ;) ) you say it makes NO sense. Surely it makes some sense; I think it is more that you don't like that it has happened, which doesn't refer to sense.

FairyLite wrote:
[...]their capital is at 38-19, they have a city at 40-18 and my guess would be they have multiple pits in that area as well. Inassgull (a suzerain with a large army) holding a salt lake at 40-18 is not surprising as 40-18 would be part of his/her normal search area.
Mostly irrelevant to the lake occupation, but again explains (easily) how the lake was discovered.

FairyLite wrote:
[...]there is no way a player situated at 29-5 would have 42-20 or 50-20 as part of their normal search area.
He doesn't. That's why his teammate covers that area and found it for him. Also, this supports what you previously said: that it would make sense for Inassgull to hold the lake since he is nearby -- but why should that change anything? Now his ally can hold it, while he protects it if danger comes. It's literally the same situation you described as "not surprising", except a different person holds the lake.

FairyLite wrote:
[...]as for teamwork that theory doesn't hold much water either, at least with regard to 42-20 since I can guarantee the active warlords around 42-20 did not give Tankels that salt lake, they would have taken it for themselves. and 50-20 is ArdenorCrush territory. no idea if that player is active but if they are than I do not believe for 1 second he/she gave Tankels a salt lake
I don't exactly see what you're saying here.
Somehow a Warlords player ~8 zones away is to know of this lake automatically? Even if he did, you have to be strong enough to take it. Aside from strength there is the temple. When you're at the top strength (as CCCP) is, the number of names you need to temple in order to be secure becomes few. Combine that with many strong allies, buildings strengthen, slow boots and speed boots and you can easily control a lake through its duration.

Or perhaps you think I'm saying Warlords are working with CCCP, which I'm definitely not.
What I was saying was Inassgull probably found the lake and reported it to Tankels, who now controls it.

.::.
I have questions for you to ponder/food for thought:
1) Do you own any speed boots and what % are they? The map gets vastly smaller when you have 75% (max) speed.
2) Have you defended a lake before?
3) Have you worked with a network of players before?
4) How large do you think the Russians' (CCCP, RIP Academy + others) is? [Hint: It's large.]
.::.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2018, 19:02 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 39
honestly this is like talking to a wall so I'm not going to bother other than to make 1 comment. the square 42-20 holds a city of mine (from which I explore regularly) and the capital of strauss who is an active player. how you figure either of us was 8 zones away from a salt lake at 42-20 beats me :?

FairyLite wrote:
[...]as for teamwork that theory doesn't hold much water either, at least with regard to 42-20 since I can guarantee the active warlords around 42-20 did not give Tankels that salt lake, they would have taken it for themselves. and 50-20 is ArdenorCrush territory. no idea if that player is active but if they are than I do not believe for 1 second he/she gave Tankels a salt lake
Hexxus wrote:
I don't exactly see what you're saying here.
Somehow a Warlords player ~8 zones away is to know of this lake automatically? Even if he did, you have to be strong enough to take it. Aside from strength there is the temple. When you're at the top strength (as CCCP) is, the number of names you need to temple in order to be secure becomes few. Combine that with many strong allies, buildings strengthen, slow boots and speed boots and you can easily control a lake through its duration.

Or perhaps you think I'm saying Warlords are working with CCCP, which I'm definitely not. What I was saying was Inassgull probably found the lake and reported it to Tankels, who now controls it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2018, 21:21 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
FairyLite wrote:
honestly this is like talking to a wall so I'm not going to bother other than to make 1 comment. the square 42-20 holds a city of mine (from which I explore regularly) and the capital of strauss who is an active player. how you figure either of us was 8 zones away from a salt lake at 42-20 beats me :?

FairyLite wrote:
[...]as for teamwork that theory doesn't hold much water either, at least with regard to 42-20 since I can guarantee the active warlords around 42-20 did not give Tankels that salt lake, they would have taken it for themselves. and 50-20 is ArdenorCrush territory. no idea if that player is active but if they are than I do not believe for 1 second he/she gave Tankels a salt lake
Hexxus wrote:
I don't exactly see what you're saying here.
Somehow a Warlords player ~8 zones away is to know of this lake automatically? Even if he did, you have to be strong enough to take it. Aside from strength there is the temple. When you're at the top strength (as CCCP) is, the number of names you need to temple in order to be secure becomes few. Combine that with many strong allies, buildings strengthen, slow boots and speed boots and you can easily control a lake through its duration.

Or perhaps you think I'm saying Warlords are working with CCCP, which I'm definitely not. What I was saying was Inassgull probably found the lake and reported it to Tankels, who now controls it.
Because you're saying one thing and switching to another, then trying to make me look like a fool. You're talking about ArdenorCrush being in 50-20, that's ~8+ Kingdoms away. No where in that quoted paragraph did you mention Strauss or yourself. If you're not talking about Ardenor, then why is he even relevant? I think you should be less ambiguous in your writing before making judgments.

Anyways, cheers. I'm just trying to help explain to you rationally how things go down but I see you just want to balk at me.
Go ahead and continue to believe that everything is rigged in a fantasy in your mind -- and in doing so remain uninformed.
Good luck, good game.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2018, 22:53 
Offline
Esquire

Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 03:11
Posts: 39
Hexxus you quoted what I said, I didn't change anything and I never suggested a warlord should have had the salt lake at 50-20. I said that was ArdenorCrush territory and being as ArdenorCrush is ranked #9 in army strength it seems reasonable to assume that player has been active. active players with large armies normally explore their territory every day to keep troops paid so someone else finding a salt lake by using explorers and getting to it before he did would be an extreme long shot. if ArdenorCrush is no longer active than sure, that leaves the door open for others although I would have expected carnagegab (who has their capital in the next square) to grab that lake long before Tankels got there coming from 20+ squares away


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2018, 09:04 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 08:57
Posts: 5
Tankels city is on 29-5
he hold salt lake on 1-13
how?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2018, 14:02 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
Elyssar wrote:
Tankels city is on 29-5
he hold salt lake on 1-13
how?
Another instant answer, this time in 4 seconds of browsing immediate area:
KaiserDrow @ 3-12
Also Vitnet @ 2-14 could have discovered the lake.

Is this that hard to piece together? Please try to do some "homework" before you question legitimacy.

Don't you guys know by now who their team consists of?
All other alliances/networks aside, the single one you should all know is CCCP & RIP Academy are KNOWN sister clans.
... ...With you guys this much in the dark about map awareness and global diplomacy it really undermines the effect of your constant, wild accusations (of anything at this point).

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2018, 17:51 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 08:57
Posts: 5
HEXUS YOU ARE GLOBAL MODERATOR AND HIGH 5* player
and in SSSR clan is normal to defend them and give them protection in all what they doo
all the time i see only tankels to take salt lakes and gral over the map

vitnet is not active i spy him and vision hes city's all the time
kayserdrow have 1 city close to that location but i not see him to search area there!!!

last time on SERBIAN server
when global moderator play like you he was removed from that place


question of the time when US server fuse with UK
when that hepen i find you there with tankels,facevalue and others


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2018, 17:52 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
BlackPhoenix wrote:
Hexxus you can defend them as much as you want,you're a bunch of scams,as has been proven
ban bot-hack players from CCCP,you can only pretend,We all know thSo leave your stories to small childrenat you are massively using the multi box,
I defend them mostly because your arguments are not even sound -- wild flinging of accusations.

I don't doubt there are bots/macros that are used against the rules. In fact I'm for banning that and I am disappointed to see some of the Russians banned (which means they were using illegal methods). I am not them, but I have worked with them closely before and I have spoken personally with many of them so I know there are unique individuals behind various accounts -- not just one controlling many.

My main argument here is that certain methods to abuse the game should be punished and mitigated as you've mentioned in your original post. (like quest reward Lake, etc. which can be abused)
But to sit here and claim that EVERYTHING is illegitimate is erroneous and like I previously said, undermines your efforts.
This is why I encouraged players to not cry-wolf about actions that can be explained so easily ... like a lake next to a member of the same clan being somehow entirely impossible to be legitimate. Sense or just mad?

Some of these accusations remind me of Monty Python's "In Search of the Holy Grail" Newt scene. A silly accusation just to bandwagon on top with no evidence because one SUSPECTs foul play and also doesn't like the accused (I can hear your cries for witch-hunting the Russians, but they must be sound...).

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2018, 18:07 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
Elyssar wrote:
HEXUS YOU ARE GLOBAL MODERATOR AND HIGH 5* player
Correction: I am a FORUM Moderator, not part of the Admin, and I have no special perks or controls to the game or decision making in the rules/bannings.

Elyssar wrote:
and in SSSR clan is normal to defend them and give them protection in all what they doo
I am allied with CCCP (SSSR), I was with them briefly because of the war with Warlords and defeating of Flyin. Flyin, the greatest tyrant the server has known even admitted the Russians were the better team, that he wished his team played as well as they do. He did not accuse them of cheating because he understood...

Elyssar wrote:
all the time i see only tankels to take salt lakes and gral over the map
Again I ask you -- do you know how the Grail works? It is always visible to every player and if it is currently active it relocates to a random location on the world map each day at server time 20:00. It is literally just a matter of getting your team ready during that time and searching for the Grail spawn -- then being the first to seize it.

Elyssar wrote:
vitnet is not active i spy him and vision hes city's all the time
kayserdrow have 1 city close to that location but i not see him to search area there!!!
You understand players have different time zones for when they play the game...and somehow you claim to see these players movements all day, each day, and somehow those players have grown without playing the game.

Elyssar wrote:
last time on SERBIAN server
when global moderator play like you he was removed from that place
Not sure if you used the right word, but 1) again I am a FORUM Mod, not game Admin. I just volunteered to help Moderate the forums and help with questions, 2) I don't know if you are accusing me of cheating somewhere in there, but on what grounds? Another wild accusation?

Elyssar wrote:
question of the time when US server fuse with UK
when that hepen i find you there with tankels,facevalue and others
I don't even know what you're trying to say here, that I am one of the Russians? Or that I will join them when/if the servers merge? How is that even relevant and what would it prove or reveal? That alliances hold through server mergers? Will I find you with the Wild West clan on UK? The answer: who cares, irrelevant to the topic.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2018, 18:38 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
FairyLite wrote:
Hexxus you quoted what I said, I didn't change anything and I never suggested a warlord should have had the salt lake at 50-20. I said that was ArdenorCrush territory and being as ArdenorCrush is ranked #9 in army strength it seems reasonable to assume that player has been active. active players with large armies normally explore their territory every day to keep troops paid so someone else finding a salt lake by using explorers and getting to it before he did would be an extreme long shot. if ArdenorCrush is no longer active than sure, that leaves the door open for others although I would have expected carnagegab (who has their capital in the next square) to grab that lake long before Tankels got there coming from 20+ squares away
Consider the line where Inassgull occupies it (and temples the candidates you mentioned nearby) while Tankels is on the way -- a simple pass off maneuver that happens all the time.
Or the other scenario where someone else DID control the lake originally, but CCCP team ripped it from them, then did the pass maneuver to Tankels. (They have enough players to get through most people's templing)
Also did you mean to say 42-20 here instead of 50-20?

Lastly, I'm really trying to illustrate that you guys seem to be moving from the realm of accusations of abusing methods (eg. Lake quest reward from small accounts, etc. which I agree should be dealt with and punished OR patched to be removed) to straight up making claims that require hacking of the game (eg. seemingly claiming that CCCP can just view the entire map without exploring, or teleport) which is impossible to go undetected.

I hear you guys and agree to some extent -- but the point is being lost in erroneous accusations.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 05:24 
Offline
Novice

Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 08:57
Posts: 5
hexus
flyn dinamyt and others left
i see only tirant on the server is serg,facevalue,tiger984

and tankels before 1 year but i see he is again active


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 15:41 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
BlackPhoenix wrote:
CENSORED,
More finger pointing and hypocrisy; I'm trying to have a discussion with you and somehow now the cheating is my fault -- and you are allowed to say whatever you want and it is automatically the truth, but whatever I say is automatic lies. Good forum skills you have.
BlackPhoenix wrote:
CENSORED
I already agreed with this many times -- that admin should modify the quest reward so that it cannot be abused in this way. Clearly you are not reading what I've been writing. You only read what you want to read, nothing else, and again somehow shifted the fault to me.

Impressive.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2018, 15:45 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
Elyssar wrote:
hexus
flyn dinamyt and others left
i see only tirant on the server is serg,facevalue,tiger984

and tankels before 1 year but i see he is again active
Hardly tyrants, but of course they are successors to the power vacuum.

Anyways, I don't see where this is going, you guys just want a 1-sided echo chamber of rage and accusations rather than discuss things openly and finding real solutions.
So I'm done, cheers. Good luck, good game.

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2018, 09:58 
Offline
Captain

Joined: 26 Jul 2013, 05:50
Posts: 54
CENSORED

To administration and others, this is problem:

https://prnt.sc/ibws38 tiger's multi accounts, from his clan he use for salt lakes.

https://prnt.sc/ibwt4o same thing

https://prnt.sc/ibwte3 same thing, but with mannfred, who was banned forever with tiger last time they are caught cheating. ban was forever, but they come back

https://prnt.sc/ibwujg page of faction points around 250M with players of clans caught cheating. yes, master, esquires, captains killed army of 250M faction points. talk that to someone else. mannfred is here also, he like captain reach quest for salt lake.

https://prnt.sc/ibww45 next page of faction, same thing with page before, but you can see here administration was banned some players. and they come from 2-3 same clans.

https://prnt.sc/ibwwrl same thing

every salt lake in past 2 months was holding by tankels, facevalue and tiger984. and that is fact. tankels was holding 5 salt lakes in same time. so he cant have pits to explore them because limitation of outer domains. all of them were on different side of map.

i show you proof, on you is to act or not. but dont make us fools who play here from beggining

! moderator Natfka:
Violation of rules. P.7


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2018, 23:57 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2013, 13:27
Posts: 303
Location: USA EST
manunited wrote:
CENSORED
Wow, here we go again.

manunited wrote:
To administration and others, this is problem:

https://prnt.sc/ibws38 tiger's multi accounts, from his clan he use for salt lakes.

https://prnt.sc/ibwt4o same thing

https://prnt.sc/ibwte3 same thing, but with mannfred, who was banned forever with tiger last time they are caught cheating. ban was forever, but they come back

https://prnt.sc/ibwujg page of faction points around 250M with players of clans caught cheating. yes, master, esquires, captains killed army of 250M faction points. talk that to someone else. mannfred is here also, he like captain reach quest for salt lake.

https://prnt.sc/ibww45 next page of faction, same thing with page before, but you can see here administration was banned some players. and they come from 2-3 same clans.

https://prnt.sc/ibwwrl same thing
This list is hardly evidence -- it is a list of the scoreboard with accusations attached to it. I could just as easily highlight names on the board and say they are your multis. Does that make it true or prove anything? No.

manunited wrote:
every salt lake in past 2 months was holding by tankels, facevalue and tiger984. and that is fact. tankels was holding 5 salt lakes in same time. so he cant have pits to explore them because limitation of outer domains. all of them were on different side of map.
On UK, I held multiple lakes at once too -- did I find them all myself? No. Of course not. It requires team work and alliances/agreements.

manunited wrote:
i show you proof, on you is to act or not. but dont make us fools who play here from beggining
Proof? ... I hope you don't join the criminal justice field.

Lastly, you didn't read anything of what I said, just like the others. If you did read, you'd know I agree that abusable game features should be fixed. I also told you many are not exactly multis in the true sense -- but players who almost never play here, but have come from the RU server in their spare time to help the big russians here. They are legal, but exist only to help the russian team. Should we start banning all accounts who play very little and do not interact much?

_________________
Before day break there were none
And as it broke there was one
The moon, the sun, it goes on'n'on

.:
Any questions? Just ask.
Write message in-game, here on the forums, or start a thread in the Ask Question Board.
:.
"Leave you in peace? ... I will leave you in pieces!" - Darksol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2018, 06:36 
Offline
Master

Joined: 27 Jan 2015, 03:10
Posts: 103
Administration doesn't plan to merge this server in the nearest future.

Once more, owning Salt Lakes or other outer domains is not a violation.
How you can discover a Salt lake:
- discover it with your explorers
- another player can show it to you (or even sell it for BG)
- you can discover it by getting a reward for a certain quest.

Mentioned players have been recently checked, they don't violate the rules.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 1.269s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]